Who Can Help?

Flagstaff office

123 N. San Francisco St. 3rd Floor
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
(800) 774-1478

Sedona office

120 Soldiers Pass Rd
Sedona, Arizona 86336
(800) 774-1478
Flagstaff Business News best of Business Winner Award 2019

An alternative to adoption is consent guardianship. Consent guardianship occurs when both of a child’s parents give another person legal authority over their minor child through written consent. This grants the guardian the legal rights of care, custody, and supervision of the child. Guardianship does not terminate the biological parents’ legal rights. A court can refuse to grant or revoke guardianship upon request of one or both of a child’s parents.

The family law attorneys at AWD LAW® are well-versed in the process for establishing a guardianship, and we can offer you step-by-step guidance and counseling throughout the proceeding. We can also help you evaluate whether adoption or consent guardianship is best for you and the child.

We are Northern Arizona’s premier law firm. If you need to speak with a Northern Arizona Lawyer for any reason, contact us today at (928) 774-1478!

We can help you evaluate the circumstances you are dealing with to determine your best options for the most successful outcome possible.

still have questions?

Contact Us!

Please do not provide confidential or sensitive information pertaining to a matter via this form. We are not able to treat that information as privileged or confidential without first entering into an attorney-client relationship. Use of this form does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.